At Copps Industries, we offer a complete selection of wear-resistant and maintenance epoxy products that protect systems against gradual deterioration and abrasion. Depending on what you require, we can help you find the right product for your system.
We provide a growing product catalog that includes a variety of repair materials, steel filled repair epoxies, alumina ceramic wear-resistant epoxies, industrial concrete joint fillers and floor coatings, adhesives, mill and crusher products, and “DOT” materials.
The following are some of our crusher backing and epoxy maintenance products.
REDBAC Standard Crusher Backing
This product features easy pourability, even consistency, and cured toughness that provide the ideal support for cast wear parts. It also provides superior compressive strength, impact resistance, and service temperature resistance. REDBAC backing does not have Butyl Glycidyl Ether (BGE)1, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), or Nonyl Phenol2.
Copps XP-2000 High Performance Backing
Copps XP-2000 backing helps protect against various types of crushing conditions, including primary crushing, gyratories, wet crushing, and media that is excessively abrasive or hard.
Armor Plate Brushable Ceramic
This ceramic-filled epoxy system is smooth and comprises two components. It yields a low-friction and high-gloss coating that holds up against turbulence, abrasion, and cavitation. It’s suitable for many applications, including lining tanks and chutes, cavitated pumps, butterfly valves, repairing condensers and heat exchangers, repairing cooling pump impellers, and resurfacing pintel housings and rudders.
REDBAC Quick Fill Grout
The REDBAC Quick-Fill Grout epoxy resin system features two components, low viscosity, and 100% solids that work specifically for applications that need vibration control, high strength, and chemical resistance. This epoxy product doesn’t contain Nonyl Phenol2 or Butyl Glycidyl Ether (BGE)1.
Advantages of Epoxy Resin
The benefits of epoxy resin include:
- No VOCs — Our epoxy resin products do not produce volatile organic compound (VOC) fumes that may cause respiratory issues.
- Exceptional Strength — Applications requiring high-strength coatings and maintenance products benefit from our epoxy coatings, which maintain their holding strength and durability even when exposed to other substances.
- Minimal Shrinkage — Epoxy has less than a 1% chance of shrinking, meaning it won’t become loose or weaken after settling properly.
- Adheres to a Variety of Substrates — You can apply our products to many types of substrates—stone, metal, wood, glass, and some plastics—to provide a long-lasting and reliable coating solution.
- Electrically Insulative — Epoxy offers ample insulation to protect electrical components from moisture, dust buildup, and short circuiting.
- Solvent and Chemical Resistance — Epoxy materials protect surfaces from exposure to many types of chemicals and solvents.
- Cost-Effectiveness — Compared to other types of coatings and maintenance products, our solutions are more cost-effective and long-lasting, eliminating the need for additional coatings and repairs in the future.
- Low Toxicity — Our epoxy products are also less toxic than other similar solutions, promoting a healthier environment.
Applications of Epoxy Resin
The applications of our epoxy resins are wide-ranging and can include:
- Epoxy Adhesives — Epoxy resin provides a reliable structural adhesive solution in diverse applications such as snowboards, automobiles, bicycles, and aircraft.
- Artwork — Many artists use epoxy paints for their superior aesthetic finish.
- Industrial Tools — Different types of industrial tools use epoxy resin to protect them against corrosion and wear.
- Electrical Components — Motors, insulators, generators, and transformers often use epoxy resin for insulation and protection against short circuits, dust, and moisture.
- Repair & Maintenance — Consumers frequently use epoxy resin to maintain and repair household items such as china, ceramic, and glass pieces. It can also repair latex, metal, wood, and other synthetic materials.
Why Copps Industries?
The epoxy coatings and maintenance products from Copps Industries offer our customers the solutions they need for a wide range of applications. We have partnered with many businesses over four decades to build custom solutions based on their unique needs. Regardless of your requirements, our combined experience, proven products, and expert staff will meet them.
While many suppliers claim to manufacture dependable wear-resistant coatings and other materials, we are among the few that offer practical solutions that help address real-world problems. As a private label manufacturer and leader in custom formulations, Copps Industries is a trusted provider of wear-resistant epoxy and epoxy repair products for the world’s leading OEMs.
Learn more about our products by reviewing our list of wear-resistant coating and maintenance products, or request a quote to get started on a custom solution.